Monday, July 11, 2011

Talk with a Lonely Night


Silent Night came to my door,
Softly said that life means more,
I agree with you my dear I said,
But sorrows surround me each day on bed.

Life has plenty of roads stored in you see,
It takes years to give shade for a tree.
I have been struggling for a long time I complained,
Every minute has passed with mind strained.

Love, care, support and peace you need I know,
Almighty will give you all at one fixed go.
I’ll be waiting for the day, Oh!! Sweet Light
I’ll be waiting for the star that’ll sparkle bright.

You have brought pearls down on earth,
Then why do you break on chicken’s birth.
These pearls need to be polished,
Unfinished buildings often get demolished.

When you have decided to twinkle like a star,
Then why don’t you live as if playing guitar.
Live life like music in very hour,
Live life like dazzling wine at a bar

This was a conversation between me and night
That silent soul showed me the path of light.
Trees swinging that night ended my fright,
Now, life seems to be delicious cheese pasta in every bite……


(Dedicated to my beloved Papa)

1 comment:

  1. That's just B-E-A-U-tiful!! loved what i read. simple, beautiful . it triggered strong feelings very gently. It is a toast to life :)

    ReplyDelete